When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
I offer payroll solutions that meet your business’s needs and enable you to spend time doing what you do best–running your company.
Why Outsource Your Payroll…
- It’s Cost Effective – Use your staff more efficiently by letting me handle payroll and the associated legal details. Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire specialized employees
- It’s a Time Saver – My payroll service eliminates the burden of customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system–no more data entry, no more researching updates or new laws, no more worries.
- Worry Free Payroll Tax Filing – Eliminate the risks of calculating and filing your own payroll taxes by having a professional do it for you. Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are frequently changing and becoming more complex. How much time do you want to spend learning all the rules and keeping your information up to date?
Comprehensive Payroll Services
Comprehensive Payroll Service takes care of all of the payroll processing for you, so that you won’t have to. You get…
- Your payroll checks prepared and processed on-time, every-time
- Direct Deposits available for minimal charge
- Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits
- User friendly, and easy to understand payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms
- Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape